Pokemon Friends Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Chance - Pokemon RP - Open (5 Spots Open)

Go down

Second Chance - Pokemon RP - Open (5 Spots Open) Empty Second Chance - Pokemon RP - Open (5 Spots Open)

Post  BreakingBenjamin Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:20 pm

My eyes are open wide
By the way I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way I'm leaving out today

Second Chance

Definition-
Another try after a mistake or failure.

Everyone gets a second chance at life. Well, until they die they do. But, some of us never get a second chance. We live through our mistakes. Day after day. Month after month. Year after year. Right up until the day we die. Well, we're sort of like that. Everything was prearranged for us. What Pokemon we would start with, what region we would go to, and who we would travel with. What would happen if we didn't do what they said? They would hunt us down and try to make us change, so we wouldn't get a second chance. How do they track us down? With the collars that they make us wear. We can never take them off. The collars will shock us if we try to. That's what this new era of Pokemon training is like. We don't get to choose anymore. We have it done for us. Some of us may like it, but I know a lot who don't. I am the rebel leader. What do I lead a rebellion for? A rebellion for change. A rebellion for
Second Chances.

Setting:
Unova (though we don't have to start with Pokemon from Unova).

Time Period:
Futuristic Unova

The Rules:
1. Post size – You must post, at least, one decent sized paragraph per post, or per character. You may do either.
2. Spelling and Grammar – I know that we are all human, and we all make mistakes, but I expect posts that are readable and flow. A spelling mistake or grammatical error every once and a while is fine, but if every post is filled with it, I will take action. Also, text talking is an absolute no-no.
3. OOC – Using OOC every once and a while is fine, but if it gets in the way of the roleplay, I will tell you to take it somewhere else. If you're going to use it, use brackets.
4. Characters – Not everyone is perfect, so don't make your characters perfect. I will not allow mary-sues/gary-stus.
5. Godmodding – We all have our characters for a reason. Don't take other user's characters.
6. Powerplaying – I know that we are Pokemon Trainers, but that doesn't mean we can beat a whole army by ourselves without sustaining injury, much less doing it alone, so don't do it.
7. Limelighting – People love the spotlight, and it's okay to have it every once as a while, but give other characters the spotlight, too.
8. Site Rules – Follow all Pokemon Friends Forever rules at all times. I know, following rules can be boring, but they're there to keep us safe and still let us have fun, so follow them.
9. Listen to Me – I made this roleplay, so I can easily kick you out if you're not following the rules.
10. Respect Others – That's the golden rule. Our characters don't have to respect each other, but out of the roleplay (in OCC), you have to be respectful of others.
11. Legendary Pokemon – They go with rule number 5. They're all powerful Pokemon, therefore, off limits.
12. Starting With Evolved Pokemon – I will have to say no to this one. They're too powerful for new Pokemon trainers.
13. Have fun – That's another golden rule. Have fun.

The Human Form-
Username:
Name: (First and last)
Description: (Four Lines, No pictures)
Personality: (Four Lines)
History: (Four Lines)
Rank in the Rebellion: (Anything but leader)
Other:

The Pokemon Form-
(No, you may not be just a Pokemon. These are your Trainer's Pokemon. You may only have one at first. As a trainer, you may only have up to six, after you start your journey. All Pokemon start at level five and may only have level up moves and Egg moves. MAKE SURE THEY MAKES SENSE.)
Username:
Species:
Nickname: (If any)
Hidden Ability:
Moves:
Type:
Description of Move:

Type:
Description of Move:

Type:
Description of Move:

Type:
Description of Move:

Description: (What separates your Pokemon from the rest. Three lines. No images.)
Other:

The Rebellion Ranks-
Leader: Maria O'Kelly
Second Hand:
Intelligence:
Medic:
Other:

Active Characters:
(We'll start off with only six spots. If there isn't much action, I'll move it up to eight, ten, etc.)

Girls-
1. Maria O'Kelly – 16 – Female – Shinx, N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A – Rebellion Leader - Me

Boys-

Banned Roleplayers:
None yet.

As far as I know, this is a unique Pokemon roleplay created by me. No stealing or I will send my Shinx after you.

Username: BreakingBenjamin
Name: Maria O'Kelly
Starting Pokemon: Shinx
Description: Maria is a tall girl. She stands at 6'5”, which is really tall, considering she's only 16. She weighs 122.5 pounds, so she's only a bit overweight. She has long locks of hazel colored hair that reaches her waist. She puts it in a ponytail, most of the time. She has bright emerald green eyes that almost look like they're shining and pale-ish skin. She always paints her nails. She always paints her fingernails red with a black dot in the middle and her toenails black with a red dot in the middle.
She is usually found wearing a black shirt that says Evanescence on the front of it. On the back it has a picture of the band. She wears black jeans with two white stripes on the outside on both legs. She also wears black fingerless gloves, so she can show off her nails. On her feet she wears socks with the top worn out do her toes show. She also wears black straw sandals reinforced with rubber. The sandals look like normal flip-flops but they have a thing to keep them on her feet so she can run without having to worry about losing them. Finally, there's her collar. It's a simple orange collar with a black box in the front. That holds the GPS and the wiring that shocks her and anyone who touches it.
Personality: Maria is a shy girl, most of the time. She is very quiet, preferring to just listen. And boy is she a good listener. She has been told that she can look like she's not listening, yet when you ask her a question on the subject, she can answer it. She loves to be alone, unless she isn't being shy. She is usually only shy when in tense situations, or when she is with someone she doesn't know very well, or at all.
Maria can also be very talkative and hyper, which can annoy most. She has ADHD, PDD-NOS, and a form of Autism called HFA, or High Functioning Autism. She loves to be around people when she isn't shy. She loves to talk and play, and she does it a lot. She could be considered the most immature Pokemon Trainer you might ever meet. She can also be brave and leader-like, though she is also prone to breaking down to tears when yelled at, sees her friends arguing, or is in a stressful situation.
History: Maria was born in a small cottage in the depths if the Eterna Forest. She never had any friends while living there. Soon, though, she moved to an Apartment in Jubilife City. She was scared of all the people there, so she hid herself in her room for the most part. When she was ten, her parents decided that she wouldn't become a Pokemon trainer, yet. That made Maria mad. They told her that when she was sixteen, she could go out on her journey. They caught her a Shinx and gave it to Professor Bark, the Pokemon Professor in Sinnoh after Professor Rowan's death. When Maria was sixteen, she went to Sandgem town to get her Pokedex and Pokemon. Then, she left on her journey to Unova. Once in Unova, she found an abandoned Factory and used it as a Rebel base.
Rank in the Rebellion: Leader
Her Shinx
Friends
Dislikes:
The current state of Pokemon training
Being oppressed
Being alone
Other: Maria means Rebellious.

Username: The Altered Riolu
Species: Shinx
Nickname: Sora
Ability: Intimidate
Hidden Ability: Guts
Moves:
1. Tackle
Type: Normal
Description of Move: A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.

2. Leer
Description of Move: The user gains an intimidating leer with sharp eyes. The opponent's defense is lowered.

3. Shock Wave (Egg)
Type: Electric
Description of Move: The user strikes the target with a quick jolt of electricity. This attack cannot be evaded.

4. Quick Attack (Egg)
Description of Move: The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. It is sure to strike first.

Description: Sora is a normal sized Shinx with yellow and black fur. She has orange eyes. The star on her tail, inner ears, and stripes are also orange. She has a scar on her left cheek and a purple flower in her hair, above her right ear. Finally, she wears a black and white bandanna around her neck that Maria gave her.
Other: N/A

Tell my mother, tell my father I've done the best I can
To make them realize this is my life, I hope they understand
I'm not angry, I'm just saying
Sometimes goodbye is a second chance
BreakingBenjamin
BreakingBenjamin
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4513937/

Back to top Go down