Pokemon Friends Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Again!

2 posters

Go down

Hello Again! Empty Hello Again!

Post  BreakingBenjamin Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Okay, so, since I've been gone for so long, I have decided to repost my intro.

Hello, I'm Molly, though my username says I'm BreakingBenjamin. I'm one of your admins here. You could say I'm fifteen years old, since my birthday is in a month (when it's the twenty-second of July). I'm one of the admins here. I'm a high schooler, and I'm going into the tenth grade on the twenty-eighth of August. I'm a girl, obviously, and my birthday is on August Twenty-Second.

I'm a Special Education student in the city of Worcester. I started mainstreaming some of my classes in the Ninth Grade, and I'm planning on mainstreaming most of them this year. I do know that I am taking English II, US History I, and Chemistry I outside of COAST (Creative Options for Adolecents on the Second Tier). I am also taking Introduction into Technology and Communications this year. I hope to have Algebra II mainstreamed, but, according to my Algebra I teacher (who teaches Special Education Math and English), I only reduced my use of a calculator by 4% from the Third Quarter, so that might not happen.

Let's see... As a general likes/dislikes thing, I like writing, watching TV, watching the weather, being on my laptop, being on my Nook, computers, roleplaying, watching movies, and listening to music.

Things I've watched on TV that I like... Danny Phantom, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Criminal Minds, General Hospital, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, NCIS, Saturday Night Live: Celebrity Jeopardy, Who Want's To Be A Millionaire, Jeff Dunham, and, though it hasn't come out yet, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Movies I've watched that I like... Marvel's The Avengers, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, and Lilo & Stitch.

Music I listen to... 30 Seconds To Mars, Red, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin, Boyce Avenue, Kelly Clarkson, Three Doors Down, P!nk, Fergie, Owl City, Katy Perry, Justin Beiber, The Lonely Island, Yui, Black Eyed Peas, Straight; No Chaser, Evanescence, Alan Silverstri, Sheryl Crow, Bleach OSTs, Miwa, Taeyang, Kelun, Cool Joke, Lil Lil Deuce, Selena Gomez, Fall Out Boy, Fort Minor, Linkin' Park, Pillar, Jay-Z, Simple Plan, Godsmack, All American Rejects, Demi Lovato, Avril Lavigne, Emma Lahana, Aquire A Capella, Big Time Rush, Trans Siberan Orchestra, The Fray, Gotye, Kevin Lien, Michael Buble, Drake Bell, Miranda Cosegrove, Nickelback, Orange Range, Rascal Flatts, Rooney, SCANDAL, Taylor Swift, Trapt, Victoria Justice, The Sleeping, AC/DC, Skylar Grey, B.o.B, Psy, Rebecca Black, Train, Hannah Montana, Alvin and the Chipmunks, China Anne McClain, Taio Cruz, One Direction, OneRepublic, Greenday, Rise Against, Leona Lewis, BarlowGirl.

And yes. I do know that is a really long list.

Anything else you want to know? Don't be afraid to shoot me a PM or post it here!

BarlowGirl - Hope Will Lead Us On

Last edited by BreakingBenjamin on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BreakingBenjamin
BreakingBenjamin
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4513937/

Back to top Go down

Hello Again! Empty Hooray!

Post  Ryethesuicune50 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:12 am

Molly! I've found you! *hug*
Ryethesuicune50
Ryethesuicune50

Back to top Go down

Hello Again! Empty Re: Hello Again!

Post  BreakingBenjamin Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:17 pm

*Smiles*

I might not be on as much as I want to (mainly when school starts), but I'll still try to hop on.

Last edited by BreakingBenjamin on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
BreakingBenjamin
BreakingBenjamin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello Again! Empty Well...

Post  Ryethesuicune50 Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:12 pm

I don't mind. But I've finally found you!

Here's some updates:

1. I'm 11 now
2. I'm a Kelly Clarkson fan now
3. Litwick is a jerk
4. The Alphabet Improv Game is still going
5. Jenny, Draco, and the old gang are... Well... In existance.
Ryethesuicune50
Ryethesuicune50

Back to top Go down

Post  BreakingBenjamin Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:16 pm

To reply, in order:

1. Nice!
2. Awesome!
3. Why?
4. I wish I could join in.
5. Sweet, though I talk to Jenny a lot (we both have AIM).
BreakingBenjamin
BreakingBenjamin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello Again! Empty Well.

Post  Ryethesuicune50 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:07 am

I can't explain the litwick story here in case he comes back and sees this..

I might PM you later.
Ryethesuicune50
Ryethesuicune50

Back to top Go down

Post  BreakingBenjamin Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:50 am

Alright then.
BreakingBenjamin
BreakingBenjamin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello Again! Empty Sigh...

Post  Ryethesuicune50 Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:52 pm

I dunno if you look at this anymore but, uh, I miss you.
Ryethesuicune50
Ryethesuicune50

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum